Archive for the ‘youtube’ Category
YouTube will be the hottest new (can it be really new?) medium for online marketing. And it couldn’t be ideal for our use – real estate. In case your business comes with an online component you can and may be promoting it via YouTube!
YouTube was started in early 2006 by 3 former PayPal employees (for $11.6 000 0000) and sold in October 2006 to Google for $1.65 billion. To this day YouTube is constantly operate independently from Google and in fact still works like it’s pre-Google days.
Just how can YouTube help for internet marketing?
Today YouTube consistently ranks within the top five websites to greats for example Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, Facebook and eBay. YouTube gets near 80 million visitors monthly and not surprisingly is replacing traditional TV for a lot of users. YouTube viewers average 164 minutes daily and traditional TV just 130 minutes. Where do you rather emerge your marketing message?
Traditional YouTube videos are able to do the subsequent for business:
· Inform and then sell
- When you have a home listing then this can be perfect for having your property known. A fantastic presentation containing most bits of information can have more people(viewers) in your service.
- Desire to is to provide enough details about your merchandise that would then attract the viewer to visit your website for extra details & information.
· Educate and then sell on
- Also known as a “how to” video pointing towards the service you’re providing. Perfect for selling your merchandise.
· Entertain and then sell
- The most effective!
How will you make use of the YouTube for Real estate?
· Brand Awareness (You and/or your company will be the brand)
· Company Introductions
· So prospects can “Know, Like, and Trust You”
· Adding Value
· Property Listings (Leasing)
· Sales Listings
· Tenant Rep Requirements
· Virtual Property Tours
· Client Testimonials/Success Stories
· Property Management